1/1/08

Family

Here is my family......We really enjoy spending time together, just being a family. I think we all love being outside enjoying the world God created for us.



This is my husband Mark, and oh how I love him.
~He is my best friend.
~He has a great sense of humor, and knows how to have fun.
~He is quiet by nature.
~His brain is always thinking, I have NEVER met someone so smart. He knows something about
almost everything.
~He loves playing with the kids.
~He loves Jesus and wants to live a life pleasing to him.


Proverbs 22:6
Train a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it.





Gabriela Nicole
My baby girl is already 8.
~She is a generous spirit. She is constantly making gifts for people.
~She loves to be outside.
~She loves to play w/ her brothers.
~She loves slapstick humor!!!


Ezekiel John
This precious boy is almost 6
~He is very affectionate.
~ He loves to be outside.
~ He LOVES frogs.
~He loves to play w/ his siblings.


Titus Jack
This sweet cuddly guy is almost 3!
~ He is by far our funniest child,
~ The picture pretty much sums up his hobby. It's all about vehicles.
~He loves to go and play w/ his older siblings.


Reuben James
This spoiled little love will be one in May.
~ He is a happy, easy going baby.
If he slept all night he'd be perfect!!!
I will keep this updated as he changes and grows!!!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP