11/24/08

Thanksgiving Week

This will be a busy week. I have my ultrasound tomorrow so I'm praying that reveals a healthy baby. Then some baking on Wednesday. Thursday Thanksgiving. Shopping too! I hope you all have a great day today.

Psalm 100
1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his [
a] ; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.




2 comments:

Sarah November 24, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

We will pray for a healthy baby! Have a great Thanksgiving Week, and hope you get some good deals on Friday!

Megan November 24, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

I'll be praying for your little one too! Let me know how the Ultrasound goes!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP