1/29/09

Bries Quilt

Well we started quilting on Bries quilt yesterday! It was alot of fun for me, but probably not for my mil. I asked about a million questions and on top of that I'm just simply not very good! Brie didn't help yesterday a movie got put on that was of more interest to her, maybe next time! I was told that with practice I will get better,I have my doubts, but at least I'm trying! Here are some pictures to show you what it looks like!



Also I wanted to thank you guys for leaving your opinion about the boys room. I think that I'm going to leave it alone. The green wall is going to have the beds on it so not much of it will be seen. I also thought I would be more limited w/ bedding if I were to stripe that wall. We all really like the stripes, but the more I think about it I think it's best to leave it alone! Hopefully I'm right!!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP