3/19/09

In His word Wednesday



I didn't get to this yesterday. (sorry Megan) I'm going to share Galatians 5 22-23 with you. 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

I don't always do a good job of letting these fruits be my guide for how I should be acting. I've had many times this week, today even where I haven't been loving, joyful, patient, peaceful, kind, gentle, or shown self control, goodness, or faithfulness. It's something for me to work toward!

Go here for more encouragement.

1 comments:

Megan March 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

I'm pretty sure we can all work on those things! I know I can

thanks for posting!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP