3/10/09

Practical Tip Tuesday



My tip for today is a fun activity for your little ones. (OK even I enjoy it!) If you don't have any dry erase markers, buy some. Then let your kids get a marker and write or draw on the window. This is alot of fun for not much money! You just wipe it off with a kleenex when done. I have noticed that it can leave a film on your windows, but if you wash your windows on a somewhat regular basis it shouldn't be a problem! Also I would recommend keeping an eye on your kids to make sure they don't write on the wall or something else! Have fun and go here for more practical tips!

2 comments:

megan gaff March 10, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

I would have never thought of doing this. I'll have to let them try! sounds like FUN!!

thanks for linking!

Mominin March 10, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Sounds like fun! I need to clean my windows anyway before Sunday's party...so maybe I'll let them go to town first!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP