3/2/09

Spring Cleaning Week 1 Kids rooms



If you are wanting to get your house spic and span this is for you! Go to Sarah's blog here and join in the fun!
We have a lot of work to do in the kids rooms. The boys room is getting roller shades. (which are sitting in my kitchen waiting to be put up!!) The bunk bed came in last week. It is stained, Mark just has to figure out what happened to the hardware so it can be put together. I'm waiting for shelves to be put up above the dresser. (dad this is you, hint hint hint!!) I'm making comforters for their beds, which I may not get done this week! I have some decorating to finish up too. I was thinking this should be easy b/c we just switched rooms and painted, I'm starting to doubt it after walking into the rooms! Brie needs some organizing done in hers. She is supposed to keep everything on her shelves, she isn't doing quite as well as I would like so we will work on that. Her room is waiting for curtains and the quilt. (which will be a while yet!) I guess I better get to work! Good luck!












0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP