3/13/09

Spring Cleaning Week 2 Main bathroom



I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired! I got everything done on my list,except the headband holder. It's organized and I think it's pretty clean. We (Brie helped some!!) scrubbed all the walls down and the ceiling. All the fixtures got a good scrub down too. The bathtub toys soaked in bleach and water for a few hours, and then I rinsed them in water and wiped them off. How did you do? Go here to see others progress.









I couldn't help but include this, I thought it was too cute!!

2 comments:

Megan March 13, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Cute pic of the kids.

Great job. Not rest!!!

Sarah March 13, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Looks great! And you can actually feel good about taking your kid's pics as the kneel on your bathroom floor!!! =) Our bath toys needed some work too... Thanks for linking! =)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP