3/30/09

Spring Cleaning Week 5 Laundry Room




This week is the laundry room. We are half way done with our spring cleaning! Join us here it has been wonderful getting everything done!

I grew up w/ a laundry closet I guess you'd call it. The washer and dryer had bi fold doors that closed it off. You could sit on the washer or dryer and close the doors, but you couldn't stand in the "room." When Mark and I built this house I knew I wanted a room. Well now that we've lived here for 8.5 years I wish I could make the laundry room much bigger. Of course that's not an option so I have to make do with what I have, and I at least have a room! This is another room that is easily forgotten! It has a door so if company is coming close the door and forget the mess! It needs a good cleaning and some serious organization. The cabinets above the washer and dryer are not too bad, but will still need work. The drawers between the washer and dryer are pretty bad. We hang coats in here and shoes go in here too. We have a rack over the door and a boot rack that holds shoes also. Maybe we have too many shoes!!!! It seems to get cluttered quickly especially because of the coats and shoes. Hopefully I get it all cleaned and organized and it stays that way! Have a great week and good luck!

1 comments:

Sarah March 30, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

I know I wish I had much more space too!

Thanks for linking!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP