4/21/09

I think I'm back!

Did you miss me? Well if you didn't could you lie and say you did? Thanks!
I'm still not sure that we are 100%, but we are better! I'm very glad, cause I have a lot to do. I spent the whole week last week holding TJ so I didn't get my spring cleaning done last week(OK I didn't get anything done!) and I need to get started on this week too!
Thursday is 2 weeks til the c-section. The hospital called today to tell me what time to be there and when to come for my blood work. That makes it feel a lot closer. It was kind of an AHHHHHHHH moment!


A few days before TJ got sick we tried to take some pictures of the kids. Here are a few for you to enjoy!






2 comments:

Megan April 21, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Yeeeeaaaaa!! Yes I did miss you very much!! Glad you're back and everyone is feeling better!

Keep yourself rested the big day is definately coming soon!

Mominin April 21, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Welcome back. I missed you, too. Glad everyone is feeling better...that was one nasty bug!! I think Jada and Titus must have gotten a double dose.

Oh, and the pictures are cute.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP