4/1/09

In His word Wednesday



If you have an encouraging word, or scripture, or a prayer request go here and join us. We'd love to have you join in!

Today I'm going to leave a prayer request and an encouragement. I have a blog (OK several!) that I follow and really enjoy. Here's the link http://www.mycharmingkids.net/. It is an amazing story. If you have the time I would encourage you to take the time to read it. She has 4 young children. When she was pregnant with her 4th (who is just 5 months) she was told he wouldn't make it. Well he did and the heart problem he was diagnosed with seemed to disappear when he was born. Well just a little over a week ago his problem came back. So join me and thousands of others and pray for little Stellan and for the rest of the family. This morning as I was reading I was really encouraged by her faith that whatever happens God is in control. I'm in agreement with her, but I know sometimes (like when your infant is fighting for his life) it's hard to remember. Reading her post this morning brought me to tears, we really do serve an awesome God!

1 comments:

Megan April 1, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

I will be sure to read her story and pray for her

thanks for linking!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP