4/6/09

Spring Cleaning Week 6 The Office




Well we don't have an actual office so I will have a few areas to work on this week. We have some papers in our closet that should be gone through. Our closet is the size of a small bedroom so we use it to file all our bills and important papers. We homeschool and I have a bookshelf in the toy room that needs organized. A little history, we have an unfinished basement, last year we decided to start finishing a room to make our school room. Well we got a lot done but there is no heat and no electricity yet. Well having school in a 50 degree room was not my idea of fun so as soon as it started getting cold we moved upstairs. This year I didn't want to have to do that again because I was constantly having to run down and get something we needed or just doing with out. It didn't work for us. So after some thought and getting some opinions we are going to move our school room into the toy room. I'm going to get started on this, I may not get all the way done, but a start will be great. I have some items that I need up where Titus or other little visiting hands can't reach them so I'm going to brainstorm what I can do that is frugal and attractive. If you have any ideas that would be great! Our school room is right of off the entry so if you step into my house you can see it. Which is why I'd like it to be nice and attractive! Go here to get more help from Sarah and to join us! It's really a wonderful way to do it, you don't get overwhelmed. Have a great week check back on Friday to check how everyone did!
This room started as a dining room, but quickly changed because it's so small that we couldn't fit everyone in it when we would have company! Just wanted to explain the chair rail and colors etc.!

2 comments:

Sarah April 6, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

When we homeschooled, we used our dining rooms table as our school area, so each day we had to put things away. Drawers and Cabinets helped these things be out of sight... then, also being your play area, they don't really get into what they aren't supposed to!

Thanks for linking and takin' the challenge this week! =)

Niki Jolene April 6, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

You've been kicking some serious booty with all this spring cleaning! Way to go!

:)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP