4/13/09

Spring Cleaning Week 7 The Entry


It's time for more work this week! We are on week 7 out of 10. Go here to join in and link up! We'd love to have you join in!
I included both of our entries here. The one is from the garage and we are normally the only ones to use it. It gets very dirty since that's where the kid's run in and out of. The walls and door need SCRUBBED bad! Our other entry is not too bad. It's basically a hallway! The one end has a closet (I cleaned that out when Brie was in Oregon) and I have a hall tree at that end too. I'm pretty sure I have some coats hanging there that need to be packed up. Other than a really good cleaning I'm not sure if anything will change! Have a great week cleaning!
And yes in the one picture you can see our Christmas trees outside! I will try to get those put away before they get a nest in them!








1 comments:

Sarah April 13, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Those doors get pretty dirty! Or stairway walks or anywhere that little hand need to touch... summer is the worst time for dirt in those spots!

Have a great week! Thanks for linking!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP