4/2/09

Things I Love Thursday




What do you love today? Go here and share w/ us we'd love to have you join in!

Well sometimes it's hard to choose something I love, today was pretty easy! I love joking around and having fun. I have an almost 2 year old and he is a huge goof ball. (possibly a chip off the old block) Last night as my pregnancy was taking affect and I didn't want to cook we decided on some leftovers and popcorn. I was working on dishes as everything was being prepared. Brie came over and whispered to me that she was going to put bugs in her dads bowl of popcorn, but don't tell him! Just to clarify not real bugs, we have oodles of plastic bugs that the kids love to play with (except TJ who is normally scared of them!). Well Brie dumped the popcorn in the bowls and buried the bugs in the bowl. She gave Mark his bowl and he right away saw the bugs. He brought it over too me grinning like what is this supposed to be, I laughed. He said well Brie I saw these in here and gave them back to her. She put them in Zeke's bowl, it made him mad and he stormed back to his room. She then put one in TJ's bowl. Well it took him awhile to see the bug, but when he did he screamed and started running away crying. It was quite funny, I wish we would've gotten it on video. It took him about a half an hour before we could convince him the bug was really gone from his bowl, and he would eat!

2 comments:

Megan April 2, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

thanks for the laugh!

I love being goofy too, I know you didn't know that!

The Gaertegang Homestead April 2, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Sound like a real riot!!! I love goofing too, but someimes I think that is all we do around here :) Great funny post!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP