5/25/09

6-11 servings of grain a day


We just received a box of crackers, on that box (like many other ones) is the food pyramid guide. I think we should eat healthy, but of course we don't always do very good. Gabriela was eating the crackers at lunch and started reading all about the food she should be eating. Well she just came out of rest time to get a snack, she decided to refer to the box to see what she should eat. She came and asked me if she could have 6 pieces of bread!!!!!! I think maybe she needs to have a nutrition class for school this year, what do you think?

3 comments:

Megan May 25, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

Thanks for the laugh!!

So did she eat 6 pieces? hahaha

I'm sure my kids need a nutrition class too!

Anonymous May 25, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

So did you leave her have 6 pieces of bread. She would be very filled up. Don't you think. Maybe she was really hungry,

Mominin May 25, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Such a funny girl! If it is homemade bread, I think I could eat 6 pieces, easily.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP