5/1/09

Baking Soda!



If you've read my blog all along then you know that I really like baking soda. Not just because you can make food with it, but for some other reasons! I clean with it, I use it for shampoo, and I use it for deodorant! Well I've found another great thing to use it for. I'm using it to clean my face now too! Since I use it for shampoo I have it in my shower. After putting dry baking soda in my hair and scrubbing it I normally have some left in my hands so I scrub that on my face. Then after everything else is washed I rinse my hair and face and I'm done! I've been using it on my face for 4 days and it feels really soft. So if your looking for something healthy and easy give it a try!!!

1 comments:

Megan May 1, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

I may try that!

thanks

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP