5/29/09

I really like this!

We got a gift card as a gift when we had Reuben, the only thing I could think that I needed was a bouncy seat. I was at Walmart this week and decided to look at their bouncy seats. I found one that I liked so I got it. It's a fisher price seat. It has the toy bar that goes across, but Reuben doesn't need it, so it's out of the way for now. He really likes the vibrating part though. It also rocks. (manually)




This is the part I like it's for up to 40 lbs. It converts into a toddler chair! It was $38 which seems a little high for a bouncy seat, but when you think about the fact that it can be used until the child is 3-4 years old it doesn't seem so bad! So if your looking for a bouncy seat I think this is a pretty good one!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP