6/12/09

Dual purpose clothesline

Do you have a clothesline? If so and your looking for something fun to do with it (other than putting you clothes out) try this:






Get a few books. Spread a blanket on the ground.



Hang a sheet at one end of your line to make a tent.

Fix it for some shade if needed!





Grab an Icey out of the freezer and enjoy it! You don't have to make a mess with it like Titus unless you want to! (yes I snapped the picture right as it was coming out of his mouth!)


This is our "ceiling"!




Take turns reading books.




If your 2 then just run in and out of the clothes, while listening to the stories of course!

3 comments:

Mominin June 12, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Makes me wish I had a clothesline! Looks like you guys had fun. (And, I know all about Titus and icees!).

The Gaertegang Homestead June 12, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Looks so fun!!! I think we will be trying that all out next week on a sunny day!!! Thanks for the fun pics...

Megan June 13, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

I want a clothes like too!!

Great idea!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP