6/30/09

Have I been missing?

It's been a busy few weeks here! I know you can all relate!

I've been getting ready for school. Last year I started in July just to try something new. It worked great since I ended up pregnant with Reuben! I liked it well enough last year that I'll be doing it again this year!(minus the pregnancy part) =(
I was very blessed this year to be given a curriculum. My sister had it, didn't like it, can't sell it, so she's giving it to me to try! Thanks Shannon! It's called Winters Promise. I think it looks like something my kids and I will enjoy! Here is what we are using from them. I still have a few books that I'm waiting for! (hopefully they get here by next week!) I will be posting on the rest of our curriculum through out the week!

2 comments:

The Gaertegang Homestead June 30, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

I look forward to hearing about it...O love hearing what others are using :)
Yes!!! Your back!!! I did miss hearing from you :)

Mominin June 30, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Missed you, too! Hope it works well for you. Are you starting tomorrow . . . or later in July?

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP