6/16/09



Thank you so much. Elizabeth was generous enough to pass this award along to me! I'm flattered! Be sure to check out Elizabeth's blog, it's great!

Here are the rules:


(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

I'm not going to nominate anyone so if you want to join in please do so!

Here are my random 7 things!

1.My husband is 10 years older than I am.

2. I have been able to pull off a lie since I was pretty young! (It gets harder and harder for me to do, Thanks to the Good Lord!)

3. I LOVE old movies, especially anything Alfred Hitchcock, he is my very favorite!

4. I love rap music, really any music, but rap is one of my favorites!

5. I've cloth diapered my youngest 2 kids and I wish I would've done all of them, I love it!

6. I have unusual desires....Skydive, fly in a fighter jet, ride in a race car, compete in a triathlon, become a pilot, drive a semi, just to name a few!

7.I am almost never serious, I love to joke around!

1 comments:

The Gaertegang Homestead June 16, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Thanks for sharing those 7 things!! I would have never in a million years pegged you listening to rap..funny! Your secret desires made me giggle....

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP