7/27/09

Choo Choo!

We had our extended family Christmas this weekend, and had lots of fun! (I will share a few pictures of it later.) I had to post on the train right now! My Uncle George drives this around for the kids to enjoy! I think the moms enjoy it almost as much as the kids!! (great babysitter!)





Titus wasn't sure about it at first, but he became a fan very fast! This morning the kids were still in bed and I needed to get a diaper for Reuben (who of course had already been awake for an hour at least!) so I quietly went in to the boy's room, guess what I heard?????? Titus was laying there eyes closed saying train, ride the train! I thought it was pretty funny! I hope he can wait a whole year for his next ride!

Thanks Uncle George! We really appreciated all the rides!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP