7/3/09

Drive-In

I was trying to decide what to have for dinner last night when I decided on burgers and fries. Then I thought about something I had read a while ago on Monica's blog. I started working on it and here is what we ended up with! My kids thought this was awesome by the way!

Yes, we ate in the van! Mark, Reuben and I sat in the back. Brie,Zeke, and TJ in the middle! We pushed the front seats all the way up and sat the laptop up on a little chair!


I wrapped our food up in wax paper to try to complete the feeling! I even made little bags for the fries!
When we were all done we took everything back inside and all cuddled up on our bed and finished the movie. I gave everybody some M&M's in a cup to make it more like a movie theatre!
My kids asked if we could do this every night! They really enjoyed it! I think we will do this again sometime! I'd recommend trying it! If you don't have a garage you may get some funny looks, but it'd be worth it!!!!

2 comments:

Mominin July 3, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

That's really cool!

Megan July 3, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Looks like a fun idea!! I'm sure our kids would love it too!

Our luck with no garage is the UPS guy would drive up and see us all eating in the van. Can you imagine his surprise!!! LOL!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP