7/8/09

In His word Wednesday



Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,"declares the LORD.

I have 2 prayer request today. My uncle Jerry is very sick and not doing well. Also my bil Aaron's mom Lenore is very sick and not doing well. They both need an immense amount of prayer. I know that God is in control of both situations and knows the outcome. I'm praying that both are restored to health, but more importantly that Gods will is done. Please join me in prayer for both families.

Go visit Megan to share a prayer request, scripture or encouragement.

2 comments:

Elizabeth July 8, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Genesa, We've been praying for both today!! We will continue to pray. I wish I could go and see Norrie, but I just can't, between my being sick, and needing to take my dad to treatments. I know that many are praying, and God knows best! I can't help but hope right now that he does what I want! But, as you said, His Ways are not our Ways, and He knows the big picture. Thank you for that reminder! I have recited that verse many times in recent months, and it continues to be true!!

Megan July 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Yep we're praying hard here.

thanks for linking

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP