7/28/09

Party Time

Yesterday was my fil's birthday. So the family came over to celebrate. I'm so blessed to have great in-laws. I love them all and I'm glad that we can have the relationship we do! It was a nice evening! After dinner we went to get ice cream. On the way to the ice cream place my nephew Isaac puked in my in-laws car! He was spinning on the swing and it proved to be too much!!! Then Gabriela and Zeke collided and it knocked Bries tooth out! (I think it was loose, she claims it wasn't loose.) Lots of blood and crying!!! When we celebrate we really celebrate!! Happy Birthday John!

1 comments:

Megan July 28, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Oh My!!! Sounds like an eventful evening!!!

Maybe too much excitement!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP