7/31/09

Swagbucks

I've mentioned swagbucks before here, and I still love it! It is really so easy to use. It's a web browser like google. You search like normal and you get bucks for it. You then take those bucks and cash them in for prizes. You can use them for a lot of different "prizes" I think so far I've used them for amazon gift cards. I just cashed in 180 bucks which is worth $20 at amazon. (4 $5 g.c.) I'm saving for an IPOD touch!!!!!!! Hopefully I don't have to wait much longer! Be sure to check them out! (I have their new swidget in my side bar)

1 comments:

Megan August 1, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

That's awesome Gen!!

I almost have enough for my first Amazon gift card!! Yes I said my FIRST!!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP