8/13/09

Scripture Time

Psalm 22
4 In you our fathers put their trust;
they trusted and you delivered them.
5 They cried to you and were saved;
in you they trusted and were not disappointed.

9 Yet you brought me out of the womb;
you made me trust in you
even at my mother's breast.
10 From birth I was cast upon you;
from my mother's womb you have been my God.

I would recommend taking the time to read all of chapter 22. These are a few of my favorites. I love seeing the past generations having faith, it's also such a reassurance to see they trusted and weren't disappointed. I don't think that means they didn't have disappointments, just that they knew who they were trusting in. He's been our God from the womb. I think you have to choose salvation, but he's always there waiting for us.

Father~ Thank you for comfort we can find in you word. Thank you for everything you've given us. We may not have as much as someone else but your word says you shall supply all our needs. Help us to remember our needs are separate from our wants. In your name Amen.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP