9/22/09

Challenge!

Well I think I was smacked upside the head today! I was rocking Reuben and all of a sudden a verse came into my head (proverbs 20:11) then another. (proverbs 3:5-6) We have sing A to Z scripture songs (I'm not sure that's the exact title) both of those are on the CD we have. ( I know that part of the reason these popped into my head is because I was singing to Reuben.) Well this prompted me to recite every verse I could remember, not nearly as many as I'd like. That's when I think the Lord smacked me and gave me this idea. Every Monday (and yes I know today is Wednesday!) I will post a new verse. My kids and I will be working to memorize it the whole week, please join me!

3 comments:

The Gaertegang Homestead September 22, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

actually it's tuesday!! FUnny, glad to know I am not the only who looses track of my days.

Genesa September 22, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Well good I only missed it by a day then!!!!!=)

Megan September 22, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

I thought maybe you posted this last wed and I missed it somehow!

Love the idea! Don't you love it when the Lord smacks up in the head with ideas!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP