9/18/09

Loving my Husband Friday


Go visit Shannon to share the positives in your marriage.
My husband is not what you'd call romantic. It used to bother me, but not so much anymore! Thankfully I'm learning that my idea of "romance" isn't always best or even that important. We had been talking about getting an IPOD touch. I told my hubby that maybe we should wait awhile. ( I use swagbucks search engine, which normally goes to Amazon gift cards so I knew we could put that towards it.) Well a little bit later I was sitting down to look something up on the computer and I saw an amazon shopping cart. I looked at my hubby and said what did you do, he just grinned!!! I love that he loves me enough to buy something like that for me and that he surprised me with it. (and of course I love the ipod, I feel cool just like the commercials!!)(and don't burst my bubble!)

2 comments:

Brook September 18, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Ah, what a giving husband! My husband isn't very romantic either, but that fits my practical/frugal character. :)

I'm praying for your marriage...

Mominin September 18, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Yeah . . . you're cool now!! And, I'll admit, I'm a little jealous of your touch. Prayed for you guys.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP