9/3/09

Things I Love Thursday



Go here and visit Sarah to let us know what you love!

It's been a long time since I joined in, but hopefully I can keep up with it now! The thing I love is Gods word. I love that he loves us enough to give us our own instruction book. I also love that i still have the freedom to read the bible anytime, anywhere. I know this might not always be the case. While it is the case I need to be reading it and read it as much as possible so that I can hide His word in my heart in case the day does come when His word isn't here. Have a great day!

1 comments:

Sarah September 4, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Love it. You're absolutely right. We don't know how blessed and truly free we are, that we get to carry our Bibles wherever we want and read then when ever we want. We also get to freely share our thoughts and things on blogs like this! And you are right about needing to read His word and hide it in our hearts. Someday very soon, we may lose the privilege of having that Bible to crack open and read. SO we need to be able to carry those in the place that NO ONE can take away.

Great post. Thanks for linking! =)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP