9/1/09

Vacation

We went on vacation this past week, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures!
I could share a whole lot more, but I decided not to overload you!

These are both from Shades State Park, we really enjoyed the hiking here! Beautiful place.




This is Turkey Run State Park! Also a beautiful place! (except for trail 9!!)
This is Raccoon State Recreation Area.


My niece Sarah having a good time!


We had these lovely critters every night, they were not afraid of us at all. We could have touched them several nights, had we wanted to!


Titus hitching up to our camper!! Why you might ask......cause that's what he does!


This was my favorite covered bridge we saw. It is called Cox Ford Covered Bridge. We actually drove across it, even though it looks a little scary!


My nephew Micah and Zeke enjoying Sugar Creek!


My nephew Chi enjoying the park!


Reuben having fun at the park, and yes he's wearing a girls hat! His cousin Sarah was sleeping and didn't need it, my mom put the bow in the back and thought that made it OK!


Zeke hanging out at the park!


My nephew Caleb being sky high at park!


Brie playing at the park!


My niece Halee, I love this picture! (I'm sure it's cause I took it!!)


Mark and I w/ the kids!


My mom and dad w/ their 13 grand kids!

It was a good week, God was good and kept us safe. We had a few vehicle mishaps, but thankfully they didn't happen on the road. I fell on trail 9 at Turkey Run, but I didn't get hurt, nor did Reuben who I was carrying! I would recommend reading all trail info before hiking not when you get back from hiking! It was a fun time, and I hope to go back when Reuben is 4 or so!!!

3 comments:

Megan September 1, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Great photos Gen!

The Gaertegang Homestead September 1, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Love all the pics... I wondered when they were all going to start surfacing!!

The Millers September 2, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

looks like a lot of fun..but i have to know what is up with trail 9? lol

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP