10/1/09

I'm really struggling..........

Do you know what this little guy is doing????????? He went from this cute tiny helpless baby



TO......

rolling from his back to his stomach



TO..........

a little boy who is starting to sit up. (As you can tell he still has a long way to go til he has it mastered!)


He even was dressed in a 6-9 month outfit today. It's a little long in the legs, but only a little!
(he will be 5 months old next Wednesday)

All of this happened this past week.(except the baby part!!!)
I'M NOT READY. My heart is a little broken, but I'm trying to embrace it!

4 comments:

Megan October 1, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

aww he's so cute in the sitting up picture! I'll pray for your broken heart!! I love the stage he's going into!

Mominin October 1, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

He looks adorable! He beat Sarah at sitting up . . . she'll have to take lessons from him!!

grandma for jesus October 2, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Cute kids

grandma for jesus October 2, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

Beautiful kids great day

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP