11/8/09

Some of my favorites....

Sorry I've been missing! I've gotten into taking pictures and lurking on photographers websites and blogs!! I'm learning some new stuff, but still don't have a clue on most of it!
I've had adobe photoshop elements 5 for 3-4 years and didn't have a clue I could do all I could do! I'm still playing and learning, but enjoying it! These are some of my favorite shots I've taken in the past week! I think some of them may be over edited. Like I said I'm still learning!!!!


















2 comments:

Megan November 10, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Wow those look great!!

Love the shots!

Melissa November 10, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Sweet baby "R" has the most PERFECT little chubby cheeks!
~melissa

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP