12/10/09

HOLY COW............

Isn't this a cute little webkinz puppy!!!!





I'm almost positive we got this little guy for Brie one year.








UMMMMMMMMM...........................................Wait a second something looks a little off.




My sweet precious 7 year old is a little scissor happy! I'm thinking maybe we should send her to beauty school!!! Tonight as we were getting our trash around I told Brie she needed to get hers out of her room. She said yeah I know I have some hair in there I need to get rid of. I asked her who it was from, I had noticed it while I was sweeping. She said I gave Princess a little hair cut! I said I think you did more than a little haircut. She said she still has some in her bow. Mark said why don't you go get her so we can see her! Well we laughed hysterically when we saw poor Princess! Does anybody else have a future hair stylist on their hands?????




3 comments:

Mominin December 10, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Oh man - that gave me a good laugh! I'm not sure I want her cutting my hair. I think Uncle Aaron would love for her to cut his, though!!

Megan December 10, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Oh my Brie!!! You did a great job! Love the little bit you left in the bow!!

I got a good laugh too. I'm with Shannon, At this point I don't want you giving me "little" haircut!!

Genesa December 10, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Yeah before she went to bed, she asked if she could cut my hair! I said I don't think so!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP