1/27/10

Happy Birthday

Gabriela- I can't believe you are 8. I'm so blessed to have you as my little girl. You bring so much joy to me and our whole family. I can't wait to see what God's got in store for you.



Things you LOVE:

You love JESUS!

You love art and love to create
(her first drawing age 2!)


You love to be a little momma to Reuben and Titus



You love to be outside enjoying God's world


You love to play with your brothers


You love to play girlie stuff


You love to laugh


You love to help in the kitchen (you're getting to be pretty good at cooking,even when you get egg in your hair!)



You love to play with your cousins

You love to play with Mom and Dad

You love jewelry (especially going through other people's!)


I hope you have a great birthday, we LOVE you Brie!




3 comments:

Mominin January 27, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Happy Birthday, Brie!!!! Hope you have a great day!

Megan January 27, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

Happy Birthday, Brie!!! Enjoy your day!

Elizabeth January 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Happy Birthday to your little girl! I hope she had a great day!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP