2/9/10

Do you want to be LOVED??????????????????

I can make that happen!!!!!!! Do you believe me?? You should, you know! (I hardly ever lie)


Are you ready to find out how??? It's really simple!



Here is all you need to be loved, these 4 simple things:
Cinnamon Butter
Here is how to make it.
This is the original recipe. For us the honey was too strong so......
I made some adjustments, here is my recipe:
1/4 cup butter (half stick)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/8 cup honey*
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
You want the butter to be room temperature/softened. Just mix everything together. I do mine in a bowl with a fork.
*I don't have an 1/8 cup measuring cup, so what I did was squeezed my honey out for 7 seconds. (yes I know I'm weird!!) I think it's probably less than 1/8 cup. So you may want to use less and then add a little more if you need/want it. Enjoy all the LOVE, you deserve it!!
Obviously you can adjust the quantity of the recipe to make more.
I use real butter, cause I think it's healthier than margarine.
Slathered on a fresh piece of bread!
Someone inhaling it! They all came back for seconds!

3 comments:

Mominin February 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Thanks, Gen!

The Gaertegang Homestead February 9, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Sound yummy! Just hearing the recipe makes me think of Texas Roadhouse butter! I am definatly going to try this one!!! Thanks for sharing!

Megan February 9, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

It was REALLY YUMMY!!!

thanks for the recipe!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP