2/2/10

Scripture Time

And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
"Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.

Matthew 10:30-33
Just so you know these are NOT , I REPEAT, NOT Zeke's feet!! Someone at this house saw the picture and said "How did he get his feet on his own chest"? Oh how I laughed! Then they said "Oh, he has socks on his hands". Again I laughed....he's really "flying". (All that to tell you why I didn't edit my feet out!!!!) =) (hope it gave ya a good laugh!)

1 comments:

Megan February 2, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Yep, that's the first thing I thought... How are his feet there???

Great picture!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP