3/7/10

Spring Cleaning Week 2- Main bathroom



Is everyone ready? It's week 2 of our Spring cleaning. It's the main bathroom this week! I know this room is NASTY! Go visit Sarah to find out all about the germs that are lurking in your bathroom, then I dare you to not participate!

This week I plan to scrub the walls, floor, and fixtures! I will wash the rugs and the "guest" towels. I will reorganize the linen closet and medicine chest. Neither one are horrible, but need wiped clean and put back together in an organized fashion. If you have kids I'm sure you understand! What about you? Good luck everyone!

*Be sure to close the toliet lid when you flush!*















6 comments:

Jen March 8, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

It doesn't look bad... but every room needs a good cleaning.

Sarah March 8, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

You are like me, this room isn't horrible.... but it sure would feel good to give it a good cleanin'!

Thanks for linking up! :)

Danielle March 8, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Well, this should be an easy week for you! Always feels good to give things a good scrub down though, doesn't it?!

Mominin March 8, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Have fun . . . doesn't look like you gave too much to do.

The Gaertegang Homestead March 8, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

May the forces be with you as you scrub your floors, and scrub away all those yucky germs! :)

Anonymous March 12, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Love your bathroom decor - how fun! Been working with my 3 year old to close the toilet lid before she flushes. She enjoys watching it flush though but is catching on - especially when I told her germies were flying back in her face;-)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP