4/8/10

Scripture Time

But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
Matthew 18:6



In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.
Matthew 18:14


We have such an important job as parents. It is NOT easy. I wouldn't trade it for any other job though. At times I wish it was easy, but I know the struggles and problems should be used to draw me closer to God. I should be leaning on Him, seeking Him, crying out to Him. There are joys and hardships in parenting. I'm trying to find the joy in all situations...sometimes it seems almost impossible, but I know it is there. I'm so thankful it is there.




Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
Ephesians 6:4





1 comments:

Mominin April 8, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Cute shots! Reuben is a cutie patootie! (Caleb thought he was walking, even though he's clearly sitting in all but the first one. I told Caleb, though, that it's pretty much a guarantee that he'll walk before Sarah, LOL!).

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP