4/25/10

Well.....

I've been thinking and praying for a while and I've come to a decision. I believe this is what the Lord is leading me to do, but as I'm not as spiritual as I'd like to be I could be wrong! I'm still going to follow through, and if I'm wrong I know He will show me! Are you all curious???


I have decided to take a blogging break. I hope to keep posting at some point, but I may not. I may be done forever...I don't know!! =) Like I said I think the Lord will lead me to what he wants me to do!
If you read my blog, I appreciate it. Thanks!



Because I LOVE pictures I will leave you with some from our hike last week.
















This was just to prove that Reuben was there!!

3 comments:

Unknown April 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

I'm sad that your going to be gone, But I honor you obedience to the Lord!
blessings,
Carra

The Gaertegang Homestead April 28, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Well you have to do what you feel the Lord is calling you to do. This is such a busy time of year...maybe you just need a break for a while...time will tell. I love seeing those cuties of your's ! Looks like you had a wonderful day for the hike!!

Megan April 28, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

I'll miss your posts and pictures, but I also know how much time it takes! I'm not sure if people have noticed but I've cut back my posts too!!

Can't figure out where your hike was... looks like fun!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP