5/16/10

What we have been up to...

Psalm 46:10
"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."



A beautiful forest



Posing for a picture in the beautiful forest



and again


Doing a little trail blazing...


Brie laughing with the trees



Hiding under the rocks




What could they be looking at?



Ahhhh...a waterfall


Shannon the next few are for you. Look at that edge!




As you can see, no fence. It was a pretty narrow walkway!










A stream that feeds the fall



bottom of the fall









enjoying the mist



Taking a "shower"!!






Reuben feeling the water, and yes I know he looks as tho he's going to fall out, he didn't!

*edit*
This is Silver Falls State Park. We only made it around to 2 of the falls, I believe there are 10 in total.

3 comments:

Mominin May 16, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

Great pictures! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun - I bet it's gonna be hard to come back to our boring state. Yeah . . . I'm nervous just LOOKING at those pictures! I would have been doing deep breathing exercises. Have fun!

Megan May 17, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Looks amazing!!! Glad you're having fun!!! Make sure you walk carefully!!

Megan May 17, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

This is from Chi and Halee....

Halee -- I love the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

chi want's to be there! did you walk under the water fall??
Look's FUN!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP