8/18/11

Logan

The first time I met you I think you were 7...I was 19. I immediately fell in love with you. I was dating your wonderful uncle at the time! I remember thinking I hope I have a beautiful little blond girl just like you! (The Lord blessed me with that beautiful little blond girl!!!!)
Logan, I can't believe you're 19. You've grown into a beautiful young lady, we are very proud of you! I can still remember going off by ourselves and playing, shopping trips, staying up late talking. (times I'll always cherish!) I love who you are, your sarcasm and sense of humor. You are an amazing girl, I hope your second year of college goes as well as your first! Happy Birthday Logan!

The pictures are from a little party we had for her! (Brie made everyone place cards!)













0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP