11/16/11

Pictures

We try to do Christmas cards every year, and I knew the time was coming to start thinking about it.  I actually had thought about it much earlier in the year, but it just never worked out.  My kids did really well even though it was VERY windy and in the 40's they never complained!  None of these made the card,so I thought I would share them with you!  I really don't like myself in the first one, but I love Titus in the cowboy hat (it's my Dad's!) so I had to share it!  Doesn't he look cute!
Have a great day!
(Thanks for taking them,Mom!)





2 comments:

Megan November 16, 2011 at 7:51 PM  

I think everyone looks great in the first one!! Great picture!

Genesa November 17, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Thanks Megan...You are too kind!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP