12/31/11

Break

We finished up our last school day before Christmas break, and it's been nice to have some time off.  I just wish that we were healthy!  Maybe our next week will be better! 

Brie's last spelling test of the year!
Our Christmas present, I can honestly say we all are really enjoying it!

























We went outside and played Frisbee with some glow sticks after all of the festivities!  I liked this shot looking back into the house!

I know this isn't the best picture,but it was too hilarious not to put on here!

Our birthday cake for Jesus!



These are some of Brie's creations.  She is such a creative girl.


Like I said we've been sick so I opened up her window to let some nice fresh air in! 

Cars...  We have cars all over most of the day!   How about you!

 Reuben and Titus driving the cars on the Life game!


Zeke playing football on the iPad.

Reuben waiting for his turn!  I just love his little face, it says it all doesn't it!
Satisfaction!


More cars! (or vehicles!) 


Titus keeping a close watch on his stuff!

Christmas with Marks side!  Aren't they cute!  (I just wish I could've taken a better shot)(having more camera issues!)

2 comments:

Mominin December 31, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

I hope you are all on the mend! Titus and Reuben crack me up! They're a couple of hams.

Anonymous December 31, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

love the shots! Hope you're all better!

megan

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP