1/12/09

Getting Started

Well this has a been a challenging pregnancy. I know I don't have it bad compared to some, but in comparison to my other 3 it's been hard. I'm realizing I can't get as much done as I'd like to in a day I get worn out too easily. I hate admitting that, but it is true! I started today on kid's rooms. Now when I say I started I mean I started!


We have been very blessed to live in a nice house, it's not a huge house though. At times I wish it were huge, and other times(most of the time) I'm very glad it's not any bigger than it is. I have 3 wonderful kids, a little strange ,especially the middle one. Ezekiel.


I know your probably thinking what kind of mother are you, but if you knew him you'd agree w/ me. And just because he's a little unusual doesn't mean I don't love him to pieces cause I do. And I also know that YES he does probably get a lot of his weirdness from me! I can admit it. One thing he doesn't get from me is his brain. He has his dad's brain. They are intelligent beyond belief. Some days I just have to shake my head cause my 4 year old is smarter than I am. (and yeah I know that's not saying much!!) He is also naughty like you wouldn't believe. Now I know boys are different than girls, but WOW. My point w/ all of this (yes I know I'm rambling!) is that he needs things to do or things like this happen.!




In the one picture you can see that someone has taken the border off the wall. Yes that would've been Zeke! I went into his room after rest time and he had taken A LOT of the border off the wall. He just got bored, and I can say he just got punished. The other picture is more for reference of what the border looked like! This was probably a little more than a year ago.

Well today he got to peel again. He helped me take off almost all of what was left. He was a great helper! So now I just have to scrub the walls down and take out some of the stuff and then someday in the next week paint it and get it ready for Gabriela to move into! It's exciting to change things, I can wait to see how the rooms turn out!

3 comments:

Megan January 12, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

oh my! did he know you were going to change it?

can't wait to see how it looks

Genesa January 13, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Of course he didn't know! It was not long after TJ was born. I'm getting anxious to get it all done and see what it looks like!

Sarah January 14, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

BOYS! They ARE a different breed, that is for sure! =)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP