1/21/09

M.I.A.

Well I guess I've had good reason to be missing! We've been working more on rooms. We got them painted and Bries is partially organized. It feels good to be done painting,but we still have Lot's of work left to do. This is the color Brie chose. It's similar to periwinkle. She's getting a new quilt for her bed and she has some shelves to keep all her stuff organized. The quilt is being quilted by her Grandma. I will be "helping" (using this word very loosely!) too.


This is the boy's room. It will have one wall w/ stripes (hopefully added soon!). We are waiting for shelves in here and Bunk beds! Zeke is very excited about his bed. I think he will be sleeping on the top bunk, hopefully he does OK. Both kids picked their own colors!

2 comments:

Megan January 21, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

I think they did great on picking their colors.

Awesome job...now rest my dear!

Genesa January 26, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Yes they did do a great job of picking colors. Zeke told me what colors and I helped direct him a little. Brie was on her own, we did make sure it matched the quilt first!
As far as resting I don't think so, gotta keep working!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP