1/16/09

Update!

I called the Dr. today and I was told that the cyst hadn't changed and the Radiologist was not at all concerned. So I'm very thankful. I'm glad that the little guy is healthy and hopefully we will have smooth sailing til he makes his appearance! And no we still haven't decided on a name. We like bible names. I like different ones, Mark favors simple ones. It makes it a challenge. We have talked about Gideon and Silas as 2 possible choices. Please feel free to leave suggestions!!! I hope that you all have a great day.

Psalm 146:1-2
1 Praise the Lord!
Let all that I am praise the Lord.
2 I will praise the Lord as long as I live.
I will sing praises to my God with my dying breath.

2 comments:

Sarah January 17, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

praise the Lord, is right! good news. keep us updated!

Genesa January 17, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Yes! I will!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP