2/13/09

Scripture Time

Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Joshua 23:11
So be very careful to love the LORD your God.

Psalm 18:1
I love you, O LORD, my strength.

Psalm 36:5
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.

Psalm 36:7
How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Psalm 63:3
Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

I decided since it's Valentines day I would share some verses about Love. God is the creator of love. This V-day I hope you can show love to others as well as to God. I love the last verse Psalm 63:3. That should speak to us believers. Have a great day and weekend!!


Father~ Thank you for creating love help us to love at all times even when we don't feel like it. We know according to your commandments that we are to love you above all others and love our neighbors as ourselves. Help my lips to glorify you in all things because your love is better than life. Help me to live out that verse Lord. In your name Amen.

1 comments:

The Gaertegang Homestead February 14, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Great "love" verses!! I enjoyed reading them and being reminded of the until LOVE given to us so freely by our LORD....So Amazing is His love for us.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP