2/13/09

Fun Idea

Mark and I don't have any plans for V-day this year. After supper last night I jokingly said well maybe we should go get an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Well we decided that sounded like a good idea so around 7:30 we got the kids in their jammies and drove to Dairy Queen. On the way we decided to play a game. (this is the fun idea, not that ice cream cakes aren't fun...) I started so the kids understood what they were supposed to do. I said one thing I loved about every person in our family. It is fun to hear what the kids say and fun for them to hear a particular thing that you love about them. Have fun if you give it a try, and have a great Valentines day!

2 comments:

The Gaertegang Homestead February 14, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Sounds fun, I think maybe we do that here before the kids go to bed. Thanx for the idea!!! I can't wait to hear what they have to say :)

Megan February 15, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

The game sounds fun!!!....but I also love the icecream idea!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP