2/19/09

Scripture Time

Jeremiah 29:11-13

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

11 is my favorite verse. It gives me a lot of comfort, which is nice especially on days like today. I feel good about Brie flying I know God loves her far more than I do and he is in control. I have put it in his hands. I think she will have a good time. They could have some interesting happenings. I've had more bathroom conversations w/ my fil than I ever thought I could, but when a little girl is traveling with a man you have to talk about it. I pray that it all goes w/ out any problems for them. The last time Brie flew she was 2.5 so she doesn't remember it at all. I know she's a little nervous and very excited so pray that she can relax and just enjoy herself, she doesn't know much of the family out in Oregon considering we don't get out there to see them and vice versa.

Father~ Thank you for this day. Thank you for your word and the comfort it brings. Help John to drive carefully and help them to have a safe flight. I know your with them, help Brie to remember that, and help her to have a great time. In your name, Amen.

1 comments:

Megan February 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

We'll be praying for you Brie! Have a fun safe trip!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP