2/20/09

Scripture Time

1 Peter 1:13-16

13Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. 14As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. 15But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."

I think we all know that we are to live as Christ, and try to be like him in all we do. That is (in my case) easier said than done. I know how I'm supposed to live, but everyday multiple times I mess up. Thankfully I know it's forgiven. I also know that's not an excuse for me to live like I want. I need to be accountable and remember to live for Christ.

Father~ Help me to be a light for you. Help me to be living in way that pleases you. In your name, Amen

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP