2/24/09

Scripture Time

1 Peter 1:22-25

22Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.[b] 23For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, 25but the word of the Lord stands forever."[c] And this is the word that was preached to you.

I love verse 24-25. It's great to think about. We will all fade and wither, but God won't. It's so important to know God's word, I struggle with this, but I'm trying to do better. I know I should be living like the verses in Deuteronomy where you talk about it all the time, but I don't. Something to work on.

Father~ Thank you for a new day. It is so reassuring to know that you will never fade you will always be. Help me to be in your word more and more every day and to teach the kids too. In your name Amen.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP